SANpulse customers manage the world’s largest, most complex data centers. Our customers include Fortune 500 clients in finance, manufacturing and IT management software providers.
SANpulse SANlogics Empowers F100 Insurance Client to Self-Direct Their Pre-Migration Design, Planning and Implementation
SANlogics provides client with a true planning and design practice for ongoing migration projects. SANpulse Migration Practice facilitates transfer of knowledge to client to ensure ongoing repeatable pre-migration design and preparation to enable successful migrations scheduled as required by client's business units. Read more.
Complex Migrations and Consolidation Complete in Record Time
SANpulse partners with major OEM vendor to migrate 753 servers of large UK financial customer's data in 10 weeks to facilitate consolidation of data center attained through an acquisition. Read more.
Software, Process and Expertise Sync for SANpulse Remediation Analysis
SANlogics enables the accurate, timely and coordinated reporting of the Remediation Parameters of 200 hosts in preparation of a migration. SANpulse delivered a software-driven scalable solution in one month. Read more.
SANpulse Saves the Day During Major Data Center Consolidation Project
Market volatility led to the cancellation of a migration event and with a hard time line to exit two existing data centers, Customer more than doubled the host counts for the next two migration events.
SANpulse SANlogics enables the migration of a record 257 hosts with 104 TB of storage spanning across six data centers in two weekend migration windows! Read more.
Data Center Relocation Across State Lines, In Half the Time and Half the Cost
SANpulse automates a manual relocation migration of 450 hosts and 8 storage arrays data and cut costs by over 50% at this Global Financial Services firm. Read more.
Delivering Savings and Data Center Efficiency Through Storage Arrays Consolidation
SANpulse reduces the spatial demands and support costs of 12 storage arrays by consolidating into a more efficient 2 storage arrays, within a strict 14 week timeframe at this International Investment Banking Corporation. Read more.
Industry experts talk with SANpulse customers to validate their experiences
- ESG interviewed a “very satisfied Director of Storage” managing a migration with SANpulse services.
- A number of remediation issues that had been identified during the analysis and planning stages of the project and fixed by SANpulse resulted in improved high availability, reliability and load balancing.
- The IT staff required during the discovery and planning stages was cut by more than two thirds.
- The vendor staff required on-site during change windows was reduced by more than half.
- The cost and risk associated with the migration was reduced significantly.
- Read the complete lab report and interview.
- ESG Lab met with IT managers from two enterprise-class SANpulse customers who received a SAN Blueprint as part of a professional services engagement. The SAN Blueprint helped them to:
- Customer #1 - The Bottom Line A minimum of $250,000 in storage capacity savings and immeasurable, but sizable, indirect cost savings associated with lessening the risk of data loss after a disaster. Overall, the storage architect was thrilled with the results. First, it required no effort on his part and required minimal interaction with his production team. Second, it provided his boss with a realistic view of the challenges he was facing. Third, he had a current detailed view of his SAN infrastructure.
- Customer #2 - The Bottom Line A data migration project that completed flawlessly and on schedule. SANlogics software generated executable work files which automated the remediation and migration. The customer was very impressed by the speed and ease in which the data was collected and correlated, the depth of the findings, and the minimal impact to their team. SANpulse has been added to the approved vendor list and has won subsequent data migration projects.
- Read the complete interviews.
- Podcast: Intelligent Data Migration: How to Reduce Costly Errors and Increase Efficiency (12:13)
- F100 Customer “In the past, we’ve been limited to moving 20 to 30 servers on a specific weekend. We’ve done 70 servers on a weekend move with SANpulse. That’s a lot of SAN attached servers for one weekend."
- Join Tony Asaro, lead analyst with INI Group, as he talks with SANpulse CEO Peter Mehta and a F100 Financial Customer.
- Podcast: Global 250 Customer completes data center consolidation 5 months ahead of schedule with 30% reduction in professional services fees (11:57) or Download the Transcript (pdf)
- “I challenged the vendor to think out of the box and..then they introduced me to SANpulse." Global 250 Customer
- “…The overall project included migrating five storage arrays, performing storage hardware consolidation, data replication, configuration and we also had SAN switches consolidation across two data centers. The project completed five months ahead of schedule with one team member from my team working with a SANpulse solutions architect to plan and design the migration.” Global 250 Customer